Por Stéphane QUERAUD
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
bmGlyph - bitmap font generator.
bmGlyph is a tool which allow you to create nice rendered fonts and use it in your game or application. (a bitmap font generator with a font atlas)
- Select fonts from your system or import any font file.
- Cast Shadow with custom color. Inner or Outer shadow.
- Stroke with desired color / gradient and width. Inner, Outer or Center stroke.
- Miter adjustment
- Choose how to fill the glyph: color, glossy, gradient, or even import your own texture.
- Work on selected glyphs only allows you to change the color or texture of each glyph.
- Preview mode: see how it render on an 1536x2048 / 768x1024 / 640x960 / 320x480 screen, or import (drag&drop) your own background.
- Customizable publish settings: add as much as targets as you want (ipadhd, ipad, iphone retina ...), customize all the parameters (suffixes, scale etc...)
- AutoSize: finds the best texture size automatically.
- Export the preview text as a PNG file.
- Kerning support
- Hundreds of charset presets
- Bounding box adjustment & preview
- Fixed width
- Align on grid
- Configuration wizard
- SpriteBuilder support
Once published, the bitmap and the atlas font file can be used with the most famous game framework: cocos2d, corona, sparrow, unity/ezgui... (bmfont format, xml)
Stop wasting your time designing yourself your text or creating multilangages version of the same button: start using bmGlyph !
Novedades de la versión 2.0.2
* configuration wizard, allows to easily create the most comon targets in the publish settings sheet.
* configuration options for SpriteBuilder
* when using a custom image, redraw when downscaling lead to weird result on screen
* in preview mode, the red bounding box has an incorrect position with a single line text and a modified lineHeight
* texture size step value increase (when auto/non square), from 128px to 64px.
* some modified settings in the publish sheet did not triggered the modified config changed box before quitting
* app was crashing when loading a project with a missing font on the system