De Yamaha Corporation
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
StageMix is an application for the Apple iPad that provides remote control of Yamaha CL digital mixing console functions via a simple, intuitive graphical interface from anywhere within wireless range. The software has been specifically designed to allow engineers to adjust monitor mixes from the performers’ positions on stage, directly controlling mix parameters via the iPad rather than having to rely on verbal directions to a second engineer. The result is better mixes in less time; a huge advantage during high-pressure pre-show setup. Although StageMix is focused on the requirements for adjusting monitor mixes on stage, its range of features is continually expanding, allowing it to be used for a wider variety of remote control functions.
Please refer to the CL StageMix User Guide by clicking on the Developer Website link on the left side.
Novedades de la versión 6.1.1
• Compatibility with CL firmware version V4.10 (please note: this version of StageMix is not compatible with any CL firmware version earlier than V3)
• Added Input patch editing
• Added Output Port patch editing
• Added control and monitoring of Shure ULXD4D and ULXD4Q devices (requires V4.1.0 firmware upwards)
• Minor bug fixes and other small improvements
Compatibility: iOS 8 or later
Captura de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Música
- Actualizado : 01/03/2017
- Versión: 6.1.1
- Tamaño: 67.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Yamaha Corporation
- © 2012-2017 Yamaha Corporation
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.