Por John Davis
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
• Find your GPA easily with Fourpoint! •
Fourpoint makes it easy for to calculate your GPA for a single semester, in addition to the cumulative GPA of your educational career.
• As you add semesters and courses Fourpoint will provide you quick and accurate GPA results.
• Interface designed to look pleasant and improve ease of use.
Tap '+' in the upper-right corner to add a semester. Tap it again to add courses.
• Determine the grades that will get you the GPA you desire
• Calculate your Major GPA
• Carry an unofficial transcript on your mobile device.
• You can designate a course as Pass/Fail
• You can set a course to not count toward your GPA
•Courses that 'do not count' or are pass/fail will not count toward GPA calculation. Their hours will still be added to your totals (pending the pass/fail course was passed).
• Weighted grades are supported!
• You can set the default weight of grades via the in-app settings.
• You can set a custom-weight to override a default weight on each course.
• Determine your major GPA! Courses can be included in your 'Major' by tapping the number in course settings. Secondary Major can be enabled in settings!
• You can designate courses as in progress! As courses get completed they will affect your cumulative GPA, but your semester GPA will be hidden until all of its courses are done.
• You can add past GPA history with two numbers: Q-Points and Hours. These can typically be found on an unofficial transcript or calculated by hand.
• Enter the GPA History carefully to make sure you don't count the same class twice! The information in your history should not contain information for courses that you've added manually.
This app is supported by Apple iAds.
If you would like to contact me to propose/discuss future features please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Feel free to contact me about other stuff too. Bugs, Issues, Conversation, etc.
Thank you for the support and checking out my app!
Novedades de la versión 3.7
Woa Mama!. You guys get so much code for free it's crazy!
As always, please email me at email@example.com if you notice any problems.
• The whole thing supports landscape orientation!
• Semester selection buttons now fill the screen regardless of screen size.
• Some of the singleton's in the app are now passed around by dependency injection.
• Changed up the Datasource of the main view in order to factor out some of the data management from the view controller layer.
• Changed almost all views from being statically laid out to use auto layout. This means the app will shift and conform to different screen sizes.
• Supports iPhone 6+ screen density!
• The App did not *appear* to support course hours that had more than 1 decimal point. The app will now adequately handle Course Hours out to 5 decimal places.
• The App did not always recalculate cumulative GPAs after deleting a course. It does so now.
•Courses with a grade of "F" did now have their hours represented in the Hours totals.
• Editting a course on iPad would cause the course's row to stay highlighted even after closing the popover. That's fixed now too.
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 17/03/2015
- Versión: 3.7
- Tamaño: 29.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: John Davis
- © 2011 John Davis
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5, iPhone 6 y iPhone 6 Plus.