Santa Cruz Mountain Winery App
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
GoLocalApps is excited to release the first and only iPhone guide to the Santa Cruz Mountain Wine AVA.
Santa Cruz Mountains has been producing premium wines since the late 1890s. It became one of the first American viticultural areas to be defined by physical and climate factors in 1981, and has since developed a reputation for quality wines, particularly Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
The Santa Cruz Mountains is a great place for wine lovers to explore and is as close to the San Francisco Bay Area as Napa and Sonoma. More than forty-five wineries have public tasting rooms, though some have limited hours, and are listed as such in the app.
Santa Cruz Mountains starts at Half Moon Bay in the North and ends at Mount Madonna in the south. Cities include Saratoga, Los Gatos, Santa Cruz and many other small coastal towns. Included in the SC Mountains App are local restaurants, events, lodging and activities to keep you busy after a day or two of wine tasting.
The Santa Cruz Mountains Wine App includes:
• Directory of Santa Cruz Mountains AVA businesses broken into:
• Activities to keep you busy after an afternoon of wine tasting.
• Local Mapping integration:
• Directions to the selected business
• Mapping of nearby similar businesses
• Social integration
• Facebook & Twitter enabled
• Find local friends using Facebook and Twitter
• Post directly from the app to Twitter and Facebook
• Local events listings can be directly imported into the users calendar
Novedades de la versión 1.4.1
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Comida y bebidas
- Actualizado : 04/10/2012
- Versión: 1.4.1
- Tamaño: 4.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: 1776 Productions
- © 2012 GoLocalApps
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.