Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Evolution is a business and technology magazine issued by SKF. The print version is published four times a year in 12 language editions – US and British English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
The online version of Evolution is published in eight editions – US and British English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Evolution is issued for informational purposes; the information provided is of a general nature and should not be treated as advice or be relied upon for making decisions or for use in a specific matter. The opinions expressed in the articles are those of the authors or people interviewed and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors or SKF.
Reprint is only allowed by permission of the editor in chief.
SKF is a leading global supplier of bearings, seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance and reliability services, engineering consulting and training. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has 15,000 distributor locations worldwide. www.skf.com
Novedades de la versión 5.2
Bug Fixes and uppdates:
·Now provides more information to Localytics about user interaction with push notifications.
· Fixes a problem where searching the Issues would only accept one character at a time.
· Fixes a problem with unresponsive download buttons in the Issue grid.
· Fixes a problem where a user could start a new download of an Issue while it's unzipping.
· Fixes a problem for starting an app in landscape orientation on the iPhone 6+.
· Fixes a problem where stopping audio when a video was played would not have it resume when the video finished.
· Fixes a problem where using MIBWebView independently could cause a double load of the URL. This was evident in the Live web view in the app loading twice.
· Fixes a problem where media would continue playing even after an Issue that contained it was deleted.
· Now makes sure entitlements are updated when a user logs out of the Subscription API.