Por Jason Linhart
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
♡ Sudoku provides unlimited puzzles at 16 difficulty levels. Novices and experienced players alike will enjoy our extensive feature set, tutorial, and advanced hint system. The more you play, the more you will enjoy Sudoku!
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track, and works up to demonstrate the exact technique to use. Our hints ease those frustrating moments and teach you how to be a better player.
- Puzzle generator for unlimited play
- 16 difficulty levels, something for everyone
- Tutorial teaches you new techniques
- Enter games from the newspaper
- Solver helps you with games from the newspaper
- Advanced techniques at the higher levels, including X-Wings, sashimi fish, and XY-Chains
- Choice of six color schemes
- Automatic or manual pencil marks
- Save your game while you try alternatives
- Highlighting helps you discover patterns
- Game clock; compares your time to other players
- Avoids graphic frills that distract from play
- Choice of digit styles, including Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
Novedades de la versión 1.1
The board can now be resized.
Added Solve One Cell hint.
Added glossary entries.
Added manual coloring.
Added next tutorial menu at end of tutorials & examples.
Holding down shift now inverts pencil mode.
Added empty rectangle support to AIC (neighbors).
Various other minor bug fixes.