De Brian Wurster
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
This modern version of the classic Chinese puzzle game will challenge your mind as you attempt to arrange the seven shapes called "tans" into a variety of forms. The puzzles themselves often represent animals and people, as well as many other interesting shapes.
The rules are simple, arrange all seven geometric pieces to match the presented puzzle silhouette. This can be harder than it sounds, and offers an entertaining bit of fun for a spare moment or a few hours.
- 565 puzzles included, the most of any Tangrams app, with more updates coming!
- Receive visual hints to help solve tough puzzles
- New improved puzzle snap eases placement of pieces
- Single handed gameplay, perfect for the bus or subway
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Casual gameplay is easy to pick up, hard to put down
- Challenging puzzles of varying difficulty
As seen on Macworld & PCWorld
PocketGamer had this to say,
"As casual as they come and as addictive as crack cappuccino"
Novedades de la versión 1.3.4
- Database migration changes
**Note** on the first launch after update, please wait a moment as the puzzle database is migrated to the new version. Subsequent application launches will proceed normally.
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Juegos
- Actualizado : 15/03/2009
- Versión: 1.3.4
- Tamaño: 0.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Brian Wurster
- © 2008 Brian Wurster
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 2.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.