Web Quest Surfer Lite
De Meier Development LLC
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
Find the lowest price by searching several websites at once without having to manually search in each site!
Available on the iPad, iPhone and Mac (full version).
Web Quest Surfer Lite does fast and efficient searches for products or knowledge on the internet. Quickly access the recently viewed categories. This application will save you time and money. See videos and more details at http://webquestsurfer.com.
Web Quest Surfer Lite simplifies the simultaneous searching of pages. A category can contain several web pages that apply to the category. For example, you can search for books in your book category by typing in the book in the search field and all the searchable sites in the category will be automatically searched.
It’s a great time saver to be able to search multiple sites at once without having to search each separately.
If you enjoy this app, download our full version of Web Quest Surfer to allow saving of new websites and categories, plus full import/export capabilities for sharing content with others!
Novedades de la versión 1.4
- Support Control-Click in Website search field to add searchable websites super fast!
- Moved Category tree search and other controls to top
- Change view changing control to segmented buttons using standard icons.
- Added icons to the category tree, showing searchable categories vs static categories with different icons
- Added Search… item to recent category popup
- Added full screen menu item
- Find on page now maintains focus so Enter key can be used to find next
- Added "Paste" to context menu item
- Added support for open file dialog for uploading to websites
- Added menu item to go to downloads category
- Automatically scroll to searched category
- Added "Google" context menu item
Capturas de pantalla
- Categoría: Productividad
- Actualizado : 23/04/2012
- Versión: 1.4
- Tamaño: 3.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Meier Development LLC
- © 2012 Meier Development LLC
Compatibilidad: OS X 10.6 o posterior