As a new mom, you're busy morning till night, but that doesn’t mean you can’t squeeze in an effective workout. To prove it, we’ve put together some quick, energizing exercises that you can do at home in minutes. These simple moves work your whole body yet don’t require hours of effort—plus, your baby will be front and center during these moves, so the two of you can bond while you’re working out. You can do the “quickie” routines separately or together every other day. With your doctor’s approval, it’s fine to start doing these exercises as early as six weeks after you’ve given birth (probably longer if you had a Cesarean section).
* Baby safety: When performing exercises in which your baby must hold his head up on his own, be sure he can do so without discomfort (usually starting at 3 to 4 months old).
* Mom prep: Before performing any exercise, roll your shoulders back and down and draw your navel toward your spine to protect your back. Inhale through your nose and expand your ribs. Exhale through your mouth, drawing your abdominal muscles in.
Exercises - 20 seconds each - 3 series with 1 minute rest between series:
- Sitting twists
6 REASONS to start training:
1. Build yourself a smashing fit body - because there is no greater feeling than looking in the mirror and simply just love what you see.
2. Brag around about your toned muscles - low body fat level, noticeable muscle definition and shape, but not significant muscle size
3. Keep your heart strong and healthy - because your heart is a muscle also and it gets stronger and healthier if you live an active life.
4. A clear and beautiful glowing skin - you don't have to worry anymore about cellulite when you're half naked on the beach. No more dimply skin coming out of your swimsuit.
5. Reduce stress, anxiety and fight depression - regular training is the key for your head just as it is for your heart and will relax you, making you calmer, fighting depression and dissipate stress.
6. A happier soul and a bigger smile - you will feel that you are finally doing something for yourself.
BONUS: Improve your live life! you know exercise is good for you, but do you know how goof? It boots your energy and improves your mood and exercising regularly puts the spark back into your love life.
- bug fixes
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。