A Dark Room
By Amirali Rajan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
awake. head throbbing. vision blurry. come light the fire.
- One of Apple's most downloaded apps of 2014.
- Ranked in the top 10 games in 70 countries, #1 app overall in 7.
- From an indie game developer who loves gaming.
- No ads, no IAP, no crippled game play.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Story continuity fixes to align with the pre-sequel.
- Bring me more souls to consume. Or else.
Cool, imaginary and well-designed! Love it!
A very good opportunity for English-learner like me to encounter rare words like tanner (from GRE vocabulary which you've zero chance to use it in daily life) haha.. well it's not the point.
I really like this a game a lot. The minute I got started I couldn't put my phone down. This whole game just wonderfully brought me back to the mindset of sapiens in primal stage.
The fighting scene is amazing. And the process of scouting the map makes me feel like an ancient food gatherer, both scared and full of curiosity and it's awesome that I've formed all the scenes in my head. Just like different people read something different out of one Shakespeare, this game will amaze different people in a different way.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 August 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Amirali Rajan
- © Amir Rajan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.