American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, AJO-DO
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with leading orthodontic resource. The AJO-DO app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Now in its 100th year, the American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics remains the leading orthodontic resource. It is the official publication of the American Association of Orthodontists, its constituent societies, the American Board of Orthodontics and the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics. Each month its readers have access to original peer-reviewed articles that examine all phases of orthodontic treatment. Illustrated throughout, the publication includes tables, photos (many in full color), and statistical data. Coverage includes successful diagnostic procedures, imaging techniques, bracket and archwire materials, extraction and impaction concerns, orthognathic surgery, TMJ disorders, removable appliances, and adult therapy.
iTunes subscriptions to American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $299.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Bug Fixes
- Elsevier Inc.
- 73.9 MB
- 需要 iOS 10.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
- 因含有以下内容而被评级为 12+：
- Copyright © 2018 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- App 内购买项目
- American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics subscription ¥1,998.00
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。