Published since 1930, Analog Science Fiction and Fact is one of the most enduring and popular magazines of science fiction. Its editorial emphasis is on realistic stories that reflect high standards of scientific accuracy, imagination, and lively articles about current research on the frontiers of real science. A recurrent theme in both fiction and provocative opinion columns is the human impact of science and technology. ANALOG has won numerous Nebula, Hugo, and other awards acknowledging it as a leading periodical in the field.
Analog is home to many bestselling authors, including Robert J. Sawyer, Michael F. Flynn, Stephen Baxter, Catherine Asaro, and Harry Turtledove, Joe Haldeman and Ben Bova.
Analog Science Fiction and Fact features 12 issues (8 single issues and 2 double issues).
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $29.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
- Magzter Inc.
- 20.8 MB
- 需要 iOS 8.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
- © 2011 -17 @ Penny Publications, LLC
- App 内购买项目
- Analog Science Fiction and Fact ¥253.00
- Analog Science Fiction and Fact september 2012 ¥25.00
- Analog Science and Fiction and Fact - December 2016 ¥25.00
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。