This app was designed to help Bart riders easily jump trains to find a seat. For example, taking Embarcadero to the East Bay usually means missing the train because it is packed to the brim or standing in the very crowded train during rush hour.
What if I told you that you could invest a few extra minutes going the opposite way, to maximize your chances of getting a good seat.
- Each station comes with real time estimates of all trains arriving. The trains are sorted by arrival times to make it easier to determine if you can make the train switch.
- You can easily search for the station you are interested in.
- The real time estimates auto refreshes based on the earliest train arrival to keep you up to date!
- There is an advisories tab to keep tabs on the advisories and delays, to help you plan better or maybe arrange for other forms of transportation.
- There is a built in map to help understand which train line and color goes where. The trains in in the real time estimates also provide the line colors to assist.
- The app is very fast and stable, and available for iPhones and iPads.
- The app also supports for larger text for more comfortable reading.
Under the hood, the app was written in the Swift Programming Language.
- Added auto refresh to advisories.
- Added Siri Shortcuts for Real Time Estimates and Advisories. Just add it, and say "hey Siri, Train Time!"
- Added "Add to Siri" for Real Time Estimates.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。