Buddhist Digital Resource Center applies the transformative power of technology to advance the preservation and accessibility of Buddhist literature. BDRC Lib provides mobile access to the complete BDRC Library operating at tbrc.org.
BDRC Lib works offline to search thousands of titles in the library. Included are titles of independently published works, as well as titles that have been included in collections (via the outline feature of the BDRC Library). The app’s search tool works offline and online. Once the app is online, connected to the internet or a mobile data platform, readers can browse scanned page images, share texts, and download PDFs.
BDRC is planning additional features, so please stay tuned for updates. Future releases will include collaborative features that give users the ability to request that a text be scanned, suggest edits to records, and suggest a text for inclusion in the library. BDRC will also release a desktop version of the mobile app that provides direct access to the BDRC Library on a computer.
What's new in version 1.1.2?
- Select location during setup
- Settings panel (language and location)
- Various minor bug fixes and interface text updates
- New dataset 2017.12.11
Ratings and Reviews
Useful app of Buddhism
Useful app of Buddhism. Hope more people like it.
- Buddhist Digital Resource Center
- 259.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Buddhist Digital Resource Center
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.