Boxy 2 is finally here. This is a minimal and powerful e-mail client you’ll fall in love with, and it’s been rebuilt from the ground up with new features and themes, a thoroughly refined interface and countless improvements.
Boxy is built for ‘Inbox by Gmail’, so it works with any Gmail account. Inbox by Gmail makes your inbox smarter and more powerful, with features like Trips, Highlights, Snooze and Quick Replies.
** Featured on The Verge, The Next Web, Wired, Charged, LifeHacker, MacWorld, Netted by The Webbys, The Modern Desk and Gear Patrol. **
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BOXY
- Modern, clean, responsive interface, completely refined in version 2
- Multiple accounts and multiple windows support
- Status bar menu with quick access to your accounts and their unread counts
- Full support to ‘Inbox by Gmail’ and its distinctive features. (Trips bundles, reservations previews, saved links and much more)
- Reader Mode, for an awesome email reading experience
- Saved Searches, for users who frequently need to search using the same queries
- Multiple Themes. Choose between Light, Dark, White, Black and Crimson
- Native macOS notifications with avatars and Dock icon badge
- Markdown support in the email composer
- VIM and OS X style shortcuts support
- Full screen email composer
- Smaller minimum window size compared to all other clients
- Granular interface settings to make it perfect for you
- All in sync, start writing on Boxy e continue on mobile or web
- Regular free updates
And of course we fully support all of 'Inbox by Gmail' amazing features, like:
- Snooze your emails
- Automatically suggested smart replies
- Add Reminders right in your inbox
- Bundles keep emails organized
- ‘Trips' smart bundle and previews
- Pin emails to keep them in your inbox
- Smart newsletters preview
- Google Calendar events parsing and invites shortcuts in the inbox
- ‘Saved' bundle for your saved links
- Full archive search with smart queries
And so much more!
Boxy is not affiliated with, associated to, nor endorsed by Google in any way. Gmail, Google, ‘Inbox by Gmail' and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* Fix an issue with "Paste and Match Style" when pasting formatted text into Boxy from other apps.
If you like Boxy, please rate it with every update! Thanks for your continued support and feedback.
Just another browser shell for Inbox? 又是一个壳而已
Actually, it is quite to my disappointment. I thought this would be a native Inbox app. But it turns out to be ANOTHER shell, wrapping the whole web Inbox thing in it. The window buttons (close, minimize, full screen) are even blocking the hamburger menu button. It is just NOT what the App Store screenshots showing.
总的来说，非常的失望。原以为会是一个原生的 Inbox 应用。结果也是和其它的 Gmail 应用一样，只是一个壳，把整个 web Inbox 塞在里面而已。窗口左上角的三个按钮还把 Inbox 的菜单按钮给挡住了。和 App Store 截屏里的完全不是一回事。
Where is the print button?
It’s a good app for google inbox in mac, but where is the print button? I can’t even though print out the mail??
Still far away from a perfect wrapper
Personally I appreciate having a wrapper for Inbox; however Boxy doesn't do well enough.
Notification seems strange; it keeps telling me there're 64 unread emails/threads, but zero unread actually.
The UI (animation on the webpage) is not smooth at all. Inbox on any browser behaves way more smoothy.
Some links just don't work. Boxy somethings trys to open external links internally.
Overall, it's not worth your 5 dollars; at least this version isn't. Hopefully it will become better.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。