Breathe There: Australia is the ideal way to relax, focus and manage stress. Animated scenes guide your breath, while you get lost in the natural sounds of Australia.
The 12 handcrafted landscapes each have unique environmental sounds and a different breathing exercise; rest near Uluru, be energised by Lake McKenzie, or find calm at Cradle Mountain. There’s a scene for every mood.
Based on the psychological principles of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), Breathe There uses mindful breathing exercises to reduce stress, relax and energise. These breathing exercises are set in immersive scenes to help you disconnect. Simply breathe in, hold, and breathe out as guided, and you will notice the effects within a few breaths.
- 12 unique animated scenes each with a breathing exercise
- breathing exercises for relaxation, sleep, energy and focus
- high definition stereo nature sounds, recorded in Australia
- environmental sounds varying from tropical beach to mountain rain
- track your mindful minutes with the Health app (your permission required)
- optional daily reminders
- simple timer for timed sessions
- feel better within a few breaths
- designed exclusively for iPhone and iPad
- 100% offline, no extra data to download
- no ads, no in-app purchases
- total privacy: Breathe There has no user tracking, no third party code and no data is uploaded
Download now to find calm in Australia, wherever you are.
With new scenes added, Breathe There: Australia now has 12 places to breathe, and optional reminders.
- Added 2 new scenes; Unwind by Tasmanian Lakes, or Reflect at Port Hedland
- Get a daily reminder to breathe
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。