Buzz Aldrin Portal to Science and Space Exploration HD
开发商：The App Company
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
The #1 Science and Education App has gotten even better with this new iPad HD version. You will love the new interface and our treatment of great science and space news, video, photographs and multimedia content. The world of space comes to life for the first time on your iPad!
*** If you are an existing user, please download the latest version 1.1 update which is required for the new iPad iOS 4.2.
- #1 in Education
- featured in Every App Store in the World
- Gizmodo Best Apps of the Week
- featured on Howard Stern, Larry King, Greta Van Susteren, Fox and Friends, and more...
- Buzz and President Obama used the App on Airforce One!
Hi. I’m Buzz Aldrin. I have created this new iPad version of my popular Portal to Science & Space Exploration App to unite people and technology for the purpose of educating and entertaining the world on this interesting and critically important subject.
I am really excited about the iPad version of my App as it truly showcases the wealth of content we include. The App brings together a huge wealth of new, important and historical information about science and space exploration. I have gathered a network of scientists, physicists, astronomers, astronauts and many others of the world’s great minds to help me out and keep this app timely and relevant with lots of original content.
** Who is this App for?
Our Team has designed the App to appeal to both young minds who are just now eager to learn about science and space exploration, but at the same time, we have aimed to appeal to seasoned industry experts.
** Some of the many features of the App include:
- Live NASA Streaming TV
- Hundreds of Videos and Photos of every important space initiate, both current and historic
- News Feeds, Podcasts and Video from NASA, JPL, International Space Agencies, Important Space and Science Websites and News Sources such as NASA Watch, Space.com, SpaceRef, MSNBC, Universe Today, Space Weekly, Science Daily, Space Wire, Space Politics, Collectspace, Spaceflightnow, New Scientist and more added regularly.
- Comprehensive treatment of the Apollo Program including actual audio from the mission between crew members and mission control as well as incredible video footage. I give my own “Takes” on what it was like to be a part of this historic event in our history.
- Detailed Treatment of hundreds of NASA and International Missions, Projects and Programs. Background information (including important web-references), Current News, Twitter, Facebook, Photo Galleries, Videos and more.
- My unique "Takes" on all important space initiatives including my blogs, journals, twitter feeds.
- Dozens of Important Twitter feeds that relate to Space Exploration.
- Roundtable discussions moderated by the top minds in the Science and Space community.
** What are some of the areas that we cover?
- Mars Exploration
- Hubble and all the other space telescopes
- Deep Space Exploration
- Moon Exploration
- International Space Station
- Space Tourism
- Private Space Ventures
- International Space Race
** FRESH, DYNAMIC AND EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
To make this App fresh and dynamic, I will be regularly commenting on every major section in the App, especially when new and interesting discoveries happen in space exploration.
I have brought together dozens of the world’s great minds who will participate in numerous roundtable discussions only available in this App.
Roundtable participants include Anthony Colaprete/NASA Ames, Louis Friedman/The Planetary Society, Dr. Steven Maran/ AAS, Padi Boyd/Kepler, Carolyn Porco/Cassini, Tod Lauer/National Optical Astronomy, John Logsdon/GW University, Nilton Renno/U of Michigan, Dava Newman/MIT – BioSuit Developer, James Cameron/Writer-Director, Elon Musk/Space X, veteran Space Shuttle/Hubble astronaut John Grunsfeld, Peter Koh/Moon Society, Alan Dressler/Carnegie Institution of Washington, Steven Landeene/Spaceport America and many many others.
版本 1.4 中的新功能
- dozens of new missions
- hundreds of new images and videos
- new resources and commentary