Catch Salmon is the perfect way for dedicated salmon fishermen to keep track of their catch and support the work of the North Atlantic Salmon Fund. For every App sold we donate 4 USD to NASF so they can continue their great work.
My name is Even and I’m a dedicated salmon fisher! If you are anything like me you have been missing a digital home for photos and information about your passion. So I decided to create Catch Salmon!
Here I can upload photos of the salmon I catch along with information about length, weight, what fly it took and in which river. This way I get a complete archive with all the vital information of the fish that I caught and a fantastic gallery to enjoy during those long winter months waiting for the next season. In the app you also get access to a feed that shows you catches from all other users of the app.
Be careful, its highly addictive and might force you to head straight for the nearest river!
- Upload pictures of your catch directly from the app or import from you phone gallery
- Add the fish vitals to keep your track record in order
- Add river and pool to all catches and they will appear in the Google maps functionality
- The catches of all users will appear in the “salmon stream”. It’s fantastic but highly addictive!
- Your profile will show your total catch, your biggest fish and your C&R rate
And remember that you are supporting a good cause. We donate 4 USD for every App sold to the North Atlantic Salmon Fund.
* Bug fixes.
Version 1.1 - December 2016:
* Visit users profile and follow them.
* Like and comment on catches.
* Activity feed with notifications.
* Edit catch.
* Keep location private.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。