The Control4 app turns your iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad into the ultimate command center for your Control4 smart home automation system.
PLEASE NOTE: Prior to using this app, you need a Control4 controller and automation system running Control4 OS 2.6 or later (2.10 recommended) at your home or business. If you are unsure of the software version on your system, please check with your Control4 dealer or login to your Control4 account at https://customer.control4.com for more information.
On your iPhone and iPad, use the Control4 app and enjoy the convenience of controlling and viewing the status of your entire smart home, including audio, video, lights, thermostats, security system and cameras, door locks, sensors, pools, and much more.
Quickly browse your own music collection or find a favorite track on streaming music services like Rhapsody--and listen in one room or across every room in your home. Adjust your lights with interactive dimmers or use a lighting scene as a single button press to control lights across multiple rooms. Fire up the heater on your pool or spa. Open garage doors or an electric gate, or use the app to unlock a deadbolt on a door.
Connect to your system at home over your own Wi-Fi network. You can also use the app to access and manage your home from virtually anywhere in the world using 3G/4G or remote Wi-Fi networks when the app is enabled with a Control4 4Sight subscription.
Highlighted Features on iPhone and iPad:
• Audio playback and distribution
• Video control and distribution
• Lighting control and scene editing (scene editing is only available on the iPad)
• Heating and air conditioning control
• Security system management and camera viewing
• Feedback from sensors and control through relays
• Cover art for movies and music
• Playlist management
• Anywhere Access (4Sight subscription required, contact your dealer)
Use your Apple Watch to quickly control the most often used features of your Control4 system, including:
• Custom action buttons
• Audio and video control
• Lighting (including scenes)
• Door locks and garage doors. NOTE: Apple Watch support requires watchOS 2 or later and a Control4 controller and automation system running Control4 OS 2.8.1 or later at your home or business.
This update includes a number of stability and bug fixes, including:
- Light button in the top navigation bar on iPad fixed to show and control lights and scenes for selected room and all rooms.
- Fixed issue where lighting showed an incorrect state when scrolling.
- Lighting page fixed where incorrect levels or possible loss of control over dimmer.
- On Now Playing page, linked service icon to navigate back to music service for easier browsing.
- Fixed case where incorrect characters were appearing on tabs in Tidal music service.
- Deezer logout issue corrected.
- Fixed case where buttons in popups did not navigate correctly in music services.
- Corrected issue where browsing lists in music services on iPads resulted in incorrect behavior (landscape only).
- Notification popups on music service screens fixed, including iHeartRadio, Spotify "How-to-Stream" instructions, links that launch an external browser, incorrect navigation or non-functioning buttons, and app crash.
- Corrected a rare case were Watch and Listen icons failed to load in a particular room.
- Fixed issue where iPhone X crashed when unlocking with Face ID.
- 213.2 MB
- 需要 iOS 9.3 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
- 乌克兰文, 俄文, 保加利亚文, 克罗地亚文, 博克马尔文挪威文, 印度尼西亚文, 土耳其文, 希伯来文, 希腊文, 德语, 意大利语, 捷克文, 斯洛伐克文, 斯洛文尼亚文, 法语, 波兰文, 泰文, 瑞典文, 简体中文, 繁体中文, 罗马尼亚文, 芬兰文, 英语, 荷兰文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙语
- © Copyright 2018 Control4 Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。