CrisisGo helps prepare those individuals that are responsible for others during a crisis. By taking Emergency Response Plans out of an organization’s three-ring binder and putting them onto smart phones, iPads, and desktops, CrisisGo is putting emergency response plans into the palm of the hands of those who need it most.
Use CrisisGo for:
• Sending alert notifications to responders
• Providing crisis checklists, communication messaging, and ongoing crisis text messaging
• Presenting building maps for evacuations and rosters
• Allowing for individual and broadcast video communications that are then recorded to the server
• A login and password from your organization is required
• A web portal is used to update emergency plans to publish content to your iPhones and iPads
• Continuous improvement is achieved by validating an emergency plan using the crisis checklist during drills
• Make your organizations emergency plan actionable
CrisisGo is the most complete mobile crisis response software available.
CrisisGo is now working with school districts across the nation and in Canada to transform their existing emergency response plans into actionable checklists for their staff.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions? Contact our support team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: www.crisisgo.com
1. Adds Fast Alert button to quickly send out Alerts to associated groups.
2. Supports adding additional information when sending Alerts.
3. Adds Roster Event tool to take attendance in message group and view real-time statistics.
4. Supports in-app vibration.
5. Adds Battery Conservation Mode to reduce power consumption.
6. Adds a satellite map image for GPS pins with the Panic tool.
Ratings and Reviews
Really professional, effective and accurate.
A very useful app!
A very useful app!
- The Tech Road, Inc.
- 68.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 The Tech Road, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.