DailyCost － Personal Finance
By Guopeng Liang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DailyCost is a simple and elegant expense tracker that helps you organize your personal finance. With just few taps and swipes, you can easily keep track of your daily expenses and learn how to spend your money smarter. Supporting 160+ currencies with automatically updated exchange rates, DailyCost could be your best travel companion to go around the world.
- Cloud syncing and backup
- Simple and intuitive gesture interface
- Elegant summary and financial reports
- 160+ currencies with auto-updated exchange rates
- Smart categories
- Stylish themes
- Data export (CSV)
- Passcode lock (Touch ID)
- Hold your iPhone horizontally for statistics
- Tap and hold to delete an item
This app is designed and developed individually by a passionate designer. Fed up with complicated expense tracking apps, he determined to make one simpler and better.
Like it? Please support me by rating this app.
Questions and suggestions? Don't hesitate to drop in any feedback.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- FREE cloud syncing quota for items before February 2015
- Summary in portrait mode
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 05 March 2015
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Guopeng Liang
- © 2012-2015 Guopeng Liang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Month¥6.00
- Premium 12 Months¥68.00