Digital PCR ushers in a new era of nucleic acid quantification, and now this cutting-edge method is at your fingertips with the Digital PCR app from Life Technologies. Scientific illustrations come to life in stunning 3D with the help of augmented reality. Simply print the designated marker, place it on your lab bench, and dive into an Digital PCR at the molecular level using Life Technologies QuantStudio™ 3D as your guide.
- Augmented reality learning module guides your through the key areas of Digital PCR including absolute quantification and rare target detection
- 17 minutes of video content that provide easy-to-understand illustrations
- Interactive workflow guide that showcases chip-based technology
- Snap and share photos of the virtual QuantStudio 3D Digital PCR system right from your lab
- Connect to online learning resources from Life Technologies, including the Applied Biosystems User Community
· Added support for new target
· Bug Fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.