“First Words Book and Kids Puzzles Box” is an educational app for the iPad that includes two games featuring adaptive and personalized learning. The Word Book that teaches phonics, letter names and spelling to children from preschool to Grade 1. And the Puzzle Box that helps children develop their observational skills through extraordinary shape and frame tray puzzles.
FEATURED BY APPLE
Featured in "New and Noteworthy", "New" and "What's Hot" for the iPad by Apple in the US, UK, Canadian, Australian and 18 more countries.
“First Words Book and Kids Puzzles Box” keeps children engaged through a unique star reward system, where children earn a star for completing successfully a word or a puzzle. Every five stars they have the chance to redeem them for toys and items to decorate their own interactive iPad room. The items are decorative and toys that may be positioned anywhere in the room.
● Star reward system, children earn stars to decorate their own interactive iPad room.
● Four (4) different room colors and over one hundred (100) different items and toys to win, endless combinations.
● Four (4) different player profiles for personalized learning.
● Choice of avatar or picture for user profiles.
● Passcode locking available to prevent user switching (may be set through settings).
● Verbal instructions and motivational voice feedback.
● Children may easily pick up where they left off, or finish a more challenging level they have yet to complete monitoring their own progress.
● Monitor learning information for each child with just one glance.
● Thirty (30) words of animals and forty (40) shape and frame tray puzzles (full version only).
● More words and puzzles available through in-app purchases.
● Adaptive learning through increased difficulty levels for each game:
Three levels for Preschool through to Grade 1 (ages 1-7)
○ Level 1: Learn the sounds of letters with hints and free letter placement.
○ Level 2: Learn the sounds of letters without hints and free letter placement.
○ Level 3: Learn the names of letters without hints and strict letter placement (left to right)
Three levels for improving observational skills through shape and frame tray puzzles:
○ Level 1: Puzzles pieces not rotated and picture hint.
○ Level 2: Puzzle pieces not rotated and reduced picture hint.
○ Level 3: Puzzle pieces randomly rotated no picture hint.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps.
At Pinwheel Labs your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Does not contains In-App Purchases.
◇ Contains "Feedback", "Tell a Friend", "Rate Now" and "Buy Now" buttons that are on a contained, parent targeted screen, behind a parental gate.
◇ Contains a "More Games" button and corresponding page, behind a parental gate.
For more information please visit: www.pinwheellabs.com/privacy
ABOUT PINWHEEL LABS
At Pinwheel Labs we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We are a passionate and committed small team of parents, who are graphics artists and developers. Our team is augmented by educators and our own children, our awesome beta testing team!
Visit us: www.pinwheellabs.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/pinwheellabs
Follow us: www.twitter.com/pinwheellabs
● Our brand new Pinwheel Labs logo
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。