Gomoku is a famous board game, which is played by two players. First player chooses the colour of the stone and they play one by one. Winner is player who places
five stones of his color consecutively in any horizontal, vertical or diagonal line and also in case of filling the entire board.
This is a strategic board game that's simple to learn, fun to play, but difficult to master. The goal of the game is to connect 5 pieces in a row while stopping
your opponent from achieving the same objective.
- Single player campaign.
- 2 Player battle.
- Play with your friend on same device.
- You can change size of board you like to play in each play modes
- You can play with computer, which has three difficulty levels (Easy, Normal and Hard)
- Artificial intelligence. The game has three algorithms of artificial intelligence
- Unlimited undo
- Amazing graphics and awesome sounds. The graphics are beautiful and the music played in the game is very enjoyable
- Amazing design and animations.
It is known also as Five-Stones, Five-In-Row, Five-In-Line, Nought&Crosses, Make-Five, Renju, Gobang,五子棋, 五目並べ, 오목 and Piskvorky. The winner must have a
continuous line of five stones (marks) assigned to the player. The lines might be either vertical, horizontal, or diagonal.
Rate us if you love it.
- iOS 8 support
- Performance improvements
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。