The HCMtoGo app delivers a modern architecture that’s designed to delight and built to engage. The mobile experience focuses on simplicity, which translates into helping users accomplish tasks in as few steps as possible, resulting in a product that is easy to learn and use.
All product applications within this mobile application integrate seamlessly with your existing configuration, allowing for a unified user experience whether you are using HR and Benefits, Time and Attendance, Schedules or Payroll. Here are some of the things you can do within the app:
• Check and/or edit your timesheets for accuracy
• Submit and view time off requests
• Check vacation/sick balances
• Enroll in benefits and view existing benefits
• Check your schedule and, if enabled, swap shifts with peers
• View pay stubs and manage direct deposits
This app is available for both employees and managers. Your employer must have the software configured for mobile use. Contact your system administrator for more details.
Important note to Administrators (These considerations may warrant use of the classic TotalHRWorks mobile application):
• Users need to be permissioned to have access via their UI Preferences widget within their security profile.
• Companies need to be using approval workflows to process To Do Items.
• Supported Timesheet Profiles are Bulk Hours and Start/End (All Days) only.
• Administrator should provide their company’s Short Name to users for login.
• Basic Authentication with SSO is not currently supported
• Multiple-EIN users must have single EIN accounts only.
New mobile application dedicated to HCMToGo web application 58 release
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。