Partly Sunny shows your weather in quick glances and detailed looks.
Need to quickly see if it will rain at home or at work today? Or check the humidity or UV index over the next few hours? Or look at the hourly forecast for this weekend? Partly Sunny has you covered.
For when you want an overview of what’s happening at your current location and your favorite locations.
For when you want more details about what’s happening throughout the hour, the day, and the week at your locations.
See how your selected conditions change over the next few days. Choose from temperature, precipitation, cloud cover, humidity, UV index, wind, and more. Tap the graph to change the plotted condition. Tap & hold the graph for a detailed look at each hour.
Get a quick glance at the week’s forecast. Tap any day for a detailed look at that day’s forecast.
When it’s raining or snowing, a graph will show if the precipitation will be light, medium, or heavy (U.S. & U.K. locations).
See what’s happening currently and today at your selected location. Expand the widget to see what’s happening over the next few hours and days.
Toggle manually and with a handy gesture. Or toggle automatically based on your device’s screen brightness or your location’s sunrise & sunset times.
With a monthly or yearly subscription, join the Partly Sunny Club and unlock more:
Precipitation imagery is available for locations in the U.S., Canada, Australia, South Korea, and northern Mexico. Cloud imagery is available for locations worldwide.
Pull down in Today View to refresh the location’s forecast on demand.
Show yesterday’s weather in Week View for quick comparisons.
Get the weather for a day in the future or the past. Future days show the usual weather for that day, and past days show the actual weather for that day.
Save five more locations in your locations list for a total of 15.
Custom App Icon & Theme
Customize the Partly Sunny icon on your home screen and widget. Some icons have a matching theme color for the app, too. (Requires iOS 10.3 or later.)
Whether or not you’re part of the Club, there’s still more:
• Forecasts powered by Dark Sky.
• Choose actual or “feels like” temperatures and quickly switch with a handy gesture.
• Customize the condition that displays with daily temperatures. Choose from precipitation, cloud cover, humidity, UV index, wind, and more.
• Links to pollen forecasts and NOAA weather offices (U.S. locations).
• Location renaming and fine-tuning.
• 3D Touch shortcuts.
• URL scheme: partlysunny://, partlysunny://currentlocation, and partlysunny://addlocation.
Partly Sunny has been featured in Apple’s “New Apps We Love”, MacStories, AppAdvice, and Lifehacker.
Partly Sunny “introduces a robust, beautiful new way to view weather information. […] What’s immediately striking about Partly Sunny’s design is that it feels designed to belong in iOS. It’s an app that feels built by Apple if the company decided to make a massive iterative change to its own stock Weather app.” – MacStories
“If you are looking for minimalism in your weather app, then Partly Sunny will satisfy your cravings. […] Partly Sunny offers the information you need in a concise and flexible way.” – AppAdvice
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Welcome to another new version of Partly Sunny! This update brings you several enhancements, tweaks, and fixes to help you get those quick glances and detailed looks at your weather.
Here’s a quick glance at what’s new:
• Detailed hourly forecasts: tap & hold on hourly graphs to activate
• Customizable hourly graph range
• Tappable current and daily conditions
• Current pressure condition trend arrow
• More alternate app icons
• Several other bug fixes and improvements
Here’s a detailed look at what’s new:
Hourly graphs already give a quick glance at hourly forecasts. Now they can give a detailed look too. Tap & hold on any hour for a detailed look at that hour’s forecast. While still holding, drag left & right to scrub through other hourly forecasts. (Note: To change the graphed data point, simply tap anywhere on the graph and select an option.)
The number of days shown in hourly graphs is now customizable. In Settings > Hourly Graphs, choose from 2–7 days. By default, hourly graphs now show 3 days instead of 2. (Thanks, Stephen S!)
The four conditions in Today View and Day View are now tappable to show the other four. Set the order of the conditions in Settings > Conditions. (Thanks, Stephen S!)
More Temperatures in Day View
Day View now has an additional label to show “feels like” or actual high & low temperatures depending on which temperature mode you have selected.
The current pressure condition in Today View now includes a trend arrow looking three hours ahead. (Thanks, Brad G & Stephen S!)
More App Icons
Partly Sunny Club members have three more alternate app icons to choose from: Evening, Eclipse, and Six Colors. Also, Fiery and Blanc icons have slight color adjustments.
Severe Weather Alerts
Regions in severe weather alerts are now collapsed by default if there are more than two regions. (Thanks, Nick L!)
Other Fixes and Improvements
• Fixed an occasional crash when the app auto-reloads data
• Fixed the current temperature and icon in Today View getting excessively shrunk in iPad Slide Over when the precipitation graph is shown
• Fixed animations in Locations View when each location shows its forecast
• Widget in landscape mode on iPhone no longer shows too many hours and days
• Reworked the location-permissions flow to be less intrusive when launching the app for the first time
Many of these things were requests and suggestions from users like you, so if there’s something you wish Partly Sunny did or did better, please let me know at email@example.com! Please also let me know if you have a question or run into an issue.
If you’re enjoying Partly Sunny and have a moment, please leave a review or update/resubmit a previous review on the App Store. Your support is appreciated and helps the app get discovered!
And finally, thank you for using Partly Sunny. While you may not always enjoy the weather, I hope you enjoy checking the weather with Partly Sunny!
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。