Check Yo Self is the first piece of technology intended to work with each teammate as they go through their progressions. Like any good quarterback, film director or executive chef, we are each identifying a goal and stumbling through the steps necessary to reach that end. CollabRjabbR helps you think inwardly a bit about yourself and outwardly about the people and environment around you as you play.
There are 6 different games built in to this app:
1. CheckIN which is intended to be played every time you enter and exit a MEETUp
2. BRAINSTORM which is intended to be played anytime you are in that spitballin', throw everything against the wall, think outside the box Phase of CollabRation
3. DEVELOPMENT is intended to be played anytime a player has inputed a significant number of Sensorial Elements in to their Project CUBE in more introspective moments
4. ALIGN should be played when Teams are discovering each other's Sensorial Elements and working to draw the connections between the data points
5. IMPROVE is intended to be played as each player goes back to their side of the CUBE Project and adds more Elements and works to find ways to
6. and finally MAKE, the Phases you should play when you are looking to export your ideas beyond your Team's CUBE, print out your restaurant or just add all of the Sensorial Elements together and create a leave-behind.
And each Phase of CollabRation has levels up from content to bliss. Players gain status each time they MAKE something because Check Yo Self is intended to be played along with a creative project such as creating an advertisement, webisode or album. As your teammates define their roles, add content to the project and value to the team, the game helps us all keep track of WHY we were a more Effective CollabRator at a particular moment and HOW a particular creative output came to be more successful as it relates to our stated Project Goals.
In addition to the intangible data the app takes in through the 20Q games, players are encouraged to connect devices such as Fitbit and Health/Mindful apps for which they can exponentially increase the feedback they receive from the data and their team. We call this tangible data.
And as you play you can receive JabbRGems which are redeemable for CollabRation Gear on the website at www.collabRjabbR.com/membershipmarketplace
Check Yo Self 2.0 is finally here! The user experience has been redesigned from the ground up along with new features including Facebook leaderboard, camera compatibility, and profile updates.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。