SEAiq Pilot VPP is designed especially for use by river, channel, and harbor pilots. It includes support for displaying charts in the S-57, S-63, iENC, and BSB/KAP formats and use of external NMEA/AIS over WiFi.
IMPORTANT: you can try all the features in SEAiq Pilot VPP by downloading our other app, SEAiq Pilot, which has the same features with a 7-day evaluation period. For non-pilots, we recommend SEAiq and SEAiq USA.
Features unique to SEAiq Pilot include:
* Support for official HO S-57/S-63 marine charts
* Adheres to IHO S-52 chart display standards
* Predicted vessel display (with ROT)
* Docking aids displaying distance/velocity to wharf fenders
* Vessel catalog
* Supports WiFi based AIS plugs and Portable Pilot Units
* NMEA/AIS record and playback
* Waypoints, routes, ETA, XTD, speed limits
* Route Meeting Point
* Visual CPA
* AIS "virtual boarding"
* Mariners tools: VRM, EBL, Mariners Notes, Clearing Lines
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Minor improvements and fixes
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。