iDocSet is a tool for reading offline docsets, especially for iOS/macOS software developers.
With iDocSet, you can leave your Mac alone, reading your favorite docsets on mobile devices (iPhone or iPad) anywhere, anytime.
* Support viewing developer documentation of Xcode 9.0 or later.
* Read docset package directly, use less storage space.
* Browse docsets by architecture or document type or API, support filter results by keywords.
* Better navigation experiences.
Use single webview for navigation by default, user can go back to last visited documents. Support showing and navigating by table of contents for Apple docsets;
* Search multiple docsets by title or API.
* Bookmark document to iCloud, user can continue browse their favorite documents on another iOS devices.
* Auto import docsets.
iDocSet supports iDocSetHelper, AirDrop and iTunes file-sharing feature. When iDocSet find new docsets in Documents directory, it import them automatically.
* Support listing Xcode 9.0 API docset.
* Support zoom document text in and out.
* Support app state preserve and restoration.
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
- 建军 赵
- 3.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © zhuatang.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.