Jai Jagdish Hare (Audio)
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Om Jai Jagdish Hare is the most popular of the Hindu aartis.
Composed sometime around 1870s by Pandit Shardha Ram Phillauri in Punjab, India , now it is sung around the world by Hindus of all background. Even though it is in Hindi, it is universally used by Hindus speaking any of the numerous Indian languages, or belonging to any one of many sects.
It may have been inspired by Dashavatara section of Gita Govinda of Jayadeva, a lyrical composition of 12th century, which has the same refrain.
The prayer is sung by the entire congregation at the time of arti, worship of the deity using a festal lamp.
We devote this Jai Jagdish Hare (Audio) to you all.
This iphone book has following features:
- Full Suprabhatam: Sanskrit & English Versions
- Full Audio Track with Play, Pause, Rewind and Stop buttons
- Each stanzas have been picture illustrated and with full described meaning
- Each page changes with Audio Synchronization and with various "Effects" as per selection
- Effects: Default, Flip, Fade, MoveIn, Push and Reveal
- Each page is scroll enabled
- No need for Sanskrit Settings
版本 1.1 中的新功能
- 类别: 工具
- 更新日期: 2009年09月13日
- 版本: 1.1
- 大小： 4.9 MB
- 语言: 英语
- 开发商: Netlancer, Inc
- © IndiaNIC, LLC
兼容性： 需要 iOS 2.2 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。