The mission of the Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine (JVIM) is to advance veterinary medical knowledge and improve the lives of animals by publication of authoritative scientific articles of animal diseases. JVIM is published bi-monthly, as the international forum for communication and discussion of the latest developments in large and small animal internal medicine, cardiology, neurology, and oncology.
This app is a convenient way to:
• Download and read JVIM’s most recent issues
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Share links to relevant research and news with colleagues and friendsThe Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine (JVIM) is the official Publication of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM), the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ECVIM), the European College of Veterinary Neurology (ECVN), and the European College of Equine Internal Medicine (ECEIM).
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 9.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。