The new KIPP CAD Models app is a download service for 2D and 3D CAD data.
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to all of our 15.000 part references.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
- New: Scroll pagination for search results
- New: Show 2D view for database projects
- New: 3D View shading changed
- New: 3D View with environments and floors
- New: Multiple CAD format selection
- New: Request for quotation
- New: Automatic recalculation for parts
- New: Download CAD files
- New: Menu for 2D/3D Viewer
- New: 3D Viewer with new features: Dimensions, Cut, VR, ...
- Fixed: 2D Viewer improve quality
- Fixed: 2D Viewer line width, zoom and panning on high resolution displays
- Fix: Layout of calc assistants
- Fix: News open correctly again
- Fix: compatibility for iOS 10
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。