Love the Square Mile makes it easier for people in the City to report street environmental issues and receive feedback from the City of London Corporation on progress.
You can make a report in three easy steps:
1) See the problem and take a photo.
2) Check the location (which is detected for you automatically)
3) Pick a report category, and submit.
Your report will be sent directly to the City of London’s Cleansing Department and you can be kept informed of progress in a variety of ways, including text and email messages and the Love the Square Mile web site www.lovethesquaremile.cityoflondon.gov.uk.
Love the Square Mile is part of the LoveCleanStreets network.
Updated to support iOS 7 and 8 devices.
Includes the following feature additions:
- Submit up to 3 images for a report.
- Map mode (map, aerial, hybrid) can now be changed from the location screen, as well as the settings.
- Nearby reports can now be disabled in the location screen.
- Categories in the details screen are now grouped to help discover the various available categories.
- Report completion errors are now displayed before sending a report, giving a better summary of missing information.
- Published reports screen now walks users through device validation on unvalidated devices.
- Send a nudge for your published reports from the report details screen.
- Reports can now be saved to edit at a later date.
- The report location pin on the location screen is movable on iOS 8 devices.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.