I am father of a newborn baby and his name is Oliver.
Olly could not get all the milk he needed from the breast so we had to keep a close eye on his feeding. We started with a piece of paper but that was a hassle. Then I decided to create Olly's Feed App and it turned out to be great, we use it with Olly everyday.
Olly's feed was created to be collaborative.
You can link your Olly's Feed to your partner's, parent's or friend's iOS device. That will allow the other device to help you in saving, viewing and maintaining your records. That is quite useful when one of the care givers is busy or sleeping.
Olly's Feed will help you to keep track of time, duration and amounts of milk while pumping it from the breast and feeding your baby.
While pumping milk from breast you can:
- Use the stopwatch to track pump duration for each breast or enter time manually.
- Save data on duration and amount of milk taken.
- View your pumping records over three different periods: today, yesterday and in the last 30 days.
- Create reports that will tell you the number of pumps; time since last pump; average time gap betwen pumps; average/total duration of pumps; and average/total milk produced.
While feeding with breast, breast milk bottle and formula bottle you can:
- Track between 4 types of feeding: left breast, right breast, breast milk bottle and formula milk bottle.
- Use stopwatch to track feed duration for each type of feed or enter time manually.
- Save baby's weight, amount of milk taken, feeding duration and feeding time for each feed.
- View your feeding records over three different periods: today, yesterday and in the last 30 days.
- Create reports that tell you the number of feeds; time since last feed; average time gap between feeds; average/total duration of feeds; and average and total milk taken on feeds.
- bug fixes
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。