Panchangam+ uses your location and precisely calculates the Sunrise/Sunset timings, moon path (lunar cycle) and the properties that make a panchangam. Panchangam is also referred to as panchang.
This app is based on the lunar calendar to know the accurate Thithi, Nakshatram, Yogam and Karanam of any location. It would be able to provide you details on auspicious time for any event. These calculations are based upon factors such as location and basic arithmetic which includes Sun position, lunar cycle and planetary positions.
What can you use it for?
1) You can get nallaneram, yamaganda, rahukalam, guligai for your current location or for a location of your choosing
2) You can also find the horoscope based on the date, time and place of birth
3) This panchangam also helps you to keep track of Amavasaya and important festivals
4) You can now find out if a day was auspicious or not for any location
We provide of all of these amazing features is in an unobtrusive, drool-worthy interface.
In case of any complaints, suggestions or feedback, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting update to Panchangam+ 2016. We are proud to introduce a bunch of features that we know, you’ll love!
1) Introduced festivals, list of Amavasays, Pournami and Horoscope based on date, time and place of birth
2) You can now set a reminder for Festivals, Auspicious date, Amavasai and Pournami
3) User will be able to bookmark Horoscope for quick access and bookmarked horoscope will be available in offline mode also
Lastly, we have integrated a new way for users to give feedback with BetterHQ. With this integration, as users, you can submit feature requests and bug reports seamlessly. And we as developers, would be able to take action and update you on the same. To use this feature, go to Settings -> Feedback and Suggestions.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。