A leading pediatric allergy journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the Newsstand, the “Pediatric Allergy and Immunology” app is the leading source of information on the understanding and treatment of immune deficiency and allergic inflammatory and infectious diseases in children. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in pediatric allergy research even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
• Be notified when a new issue is available
• Download your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
• Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues and friends
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, an official journal of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, is the world’s leading journal in pediatric allergy, publishing original contributions and comprehensive reviews related to the understanding and treatment of immune deficiency and allergic inflammatory and infectious diseases in children. Other areas of interest include:
- development of specific and accessory immunity
- the immunological interaction during pregnancy and lactation between mother and child.
The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) is an association including 39 European National Societies National Societies, more than 3,500 academicians, research investigators and clinicians aimed at:
- promoting basic and clinical research
- collecting, assessing and disseminating scientific information
- functioning as a scientific reference body for other scientific, health and political organisations
- encouraging and providing training and continuous education
- promoting good patient care in this important area of medicine.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Pediatric Allergy and Immunology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。