Pirate treasure hunt: eight challenges
开发者：Education Services Australia Ltd.
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Join forces with Pirate Jack. He needs your help to solve eight problems and find the hidden treasure. Use the map to work your way through the obstacles one by one and in the right order. Apply your maths and literacy skills to make sure you collect the correct item before tackling the next obstacle. For example, you’ll need to order a set of words from coldest to hottest to find a lantern before you can explore a dark cave. Use different strategies to solve the clues, and you’ll find the booty.
Key learning objectives:
- Students analyse problems by using a range of strategies, including interpreting clues, intuition, and trial and error.
- Students solve problems by using literacy and numeracy skills.
- Provides opportunities for students to solve problems using their literacy and numeracy skills within the context of a pirate treasure map.
- Encourages the use of trial and error to discover the correct sequence of problem solving.
- Includes a variety of problem types which focus on, for example, spelling, shapes, visual cues, word knowledge, addition of numbers and time.
版本 1.0.1 中的新功能
Bugfix: Button over copyright message removed.
- 类别: 教育
- 更新日期: 2010年09月30日
- 版本: 1.0.1
- 大小： 34.5 MB
- 语言: 英语
- 开发商: Education Services Australia Ltd.
- © Education Services Australia 2010 (except where otherwise indicated).
兼容性： 需要 iOS 3.2 或更高版本。与 iPad 兼容。