Reminder is the best way to keep track of your reminders on iOS. Quickly add multiple reminders in a row using the return key. Set time and location alarms to make sure you don’t forget the important stuff. The interface was designed specifically for iOS. Reminder was built to be quick to launch and easy on your battery.
- Create lists to organize your reminders
- Add a time and/or location based alarm to a reminder
- Complete reminders with just a tap
- Automatically syncs via iCloud to Apple's Reminders app
- Privacy focused (no data is collected by the app)
- Energy efficient (quick to launch, and won't drain your battery)
- Dark mode for use at night
- Updates to reminder notes, can now tap phone numbers / links / dates
- Can now tap on a reminder in the Today Widget
- View the product roadmap in Settings
- Optimizations for creating a new list
- Added "Move to Tonight" and "View Notes" notification actions
- Updates to the way reminders are saved to prevent lost data
- Crash in the Today Widget no longer occurs
- Removing default time alerts from a list now removes the alert from reminders
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app! Check out the support page here to see if that helps, or contact me directly: https://www.betterremindersapp.com/support.html
- Mark DiFranco
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mark DiFranco. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.