The Royal Grammar School High Wycombe (or RGS for short) is a selective grammar school for boys aged 11-18 situated in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire that achieved Academy status in February 2011. As a state school it does not charge fees for students to attend, but they must pass an entrance exam (The 11+).
Established by Royal Charter in 1562 (though originally established as a school in 1550), it is situated on Amersham Hill to the north of the town and has a capacity of about 1370 boys aged between 11 and 18. It is highly regarded by bodies such as OFSTED, which gave it a Grade 1 ranking in every area of its last inspection in 2008, and it regularly achieves high rankings on a country-wide scale for GCSE and A-level results.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand
* New app design!
* Bug fixes.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。