只能在 iOS 设备上通过 App Store 获取此 App。
Keep your organizations' contacts up to date by importing contacts from vCard files located at remote servers.
You get new contacts and updates to existing contacts already on your phone. The app never overwrites or deletes existing contact data on your phone.
Save for granting the permission to access Contacts app (the address book), the app never asks anything from you. This is a tool for importing lots of contacts and you don't want to get bothered with questions about which new fields for which contacts you actually want to import.
The app downloads remote vCard files from http(s) URLs. Authentication happens either with HTTP basic authentication or posting username and password to a login URL. The app utilizes HTTP caching headers included in server responses, avoiding unnecessary downloads if the remote vCard file has not been changed since the last check.
There may be multiple sources for remote vCards. The app attempts to download vCard files from all of them. You can disable individual sources from importing, too.
NOTE: Use the app to import contacts only from sources you trust. The app is designed to import all contacts from the sources you specify. You should make a backup of your contacts before use.
版本 1.3.0 中的新功能
* Add support for login form authentication with username and password (POST request to a login URL)
* Replace vCard source detail view with table based layout; the view is more stylish and easier to expand now
* Make toolbar translucent
* Increase timeout for validation throttle a bit, decreasing network traffic
* App shouldn't crash when showing vCard source detail view on iOS 9
* Set valid value for HTTP User-Agent header
* Ensure vCard source warning icon shows on large text
* Set scroll bars at proper positions when showing keyboard while adding new vCard source and device allows form sheet modal presentation style (on iPads and big-screen iPhones in landscape orientation)
* Fix word pluralization if only 1 contact was skipped in vCard last import message
* Don't wrap error message if vCard file has no vCard data inside it
* Update button states in main view after swipe to delete vCard source