VPN Monitor is a status bar application to immediately reconnect a dropped VPN connection.
● No need to enter VPN account information
● Reconnects L2TP & Cisco IPSec
● Reconnects PPTP (macOS 10.11 or earlier)
● Fallback feature for unresponsive VPN servers
● Safe network option (standby on whitelisted networks)
● Temporary disconnect
● Auto connect at App startup
● HUD panel with status information
● Desktop notifications
VPN Monitor is completely ad-free, safe and private.
The flexible 'Always On' VPN solution for macOS - limits your VPN downtime to the absolute minimum!
VPN Monitor does not include a VPN subscription and will not block outgoing traffic while the VPN connection is down.
At least one 'default' VPN service should be configured under macOS. See VPN Monitor's built-in help for details on correct VPN configuration.
For IKEv2 support please use the app "VPN Monitor IKEv2".
The App gets notified of changes in macOS network connection status and immediately takes the required actions.
Its efficient connect, reconnect and fallback approach ensures carefree operation.
There is no CPU and energy intensive 'status polling' involved (as in AppleScripts or other Apps).
If you like this app, please take some time to rate it.
● Fixes a bug in the network status feature
● Now supports instant switching between networks
● Activates standby mode on networks with no connectivity
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
VPN Monitor不提供VPN帐户。 VPN Monitor将重新连接断开的连接，但您需要拥有自己的VPN订阅。
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.