First Words School Adventure: Animals • Early Reading A to Z - Letters Recognition, ABC Spelling, and Alphabet Learning Game for Kids (Kindergarten, Toddlers, Preschool) by Abby Monkey®
Por CFC s.r.o.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
75% OFF SALE - TODAY: March 11 - 17, 2014
***** Developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app, in cooperation with educational specialists.
***** A title from our extremely successful Abby series -- all TWELVE (!) RANKED #1 APP FOR KIDS on APP Store in many countries.
* Your favorite monkey is coming back! Now even more adorable than ever! This time, Abby teaches you how to compose and recognize names of animals! *
The application offers you two exciting game modes:
In the game mode, your task is to match all the icons of the animals to their written names. The game has three rounds. To keep children motivated, the best score is calculated at the end of the game, so that children can aim for their better and better scores to be saved in their personal hall of fame.
Thanks to the modifications, this game can be transformed both to an easy matching game for small children (where children familiarize themselves with the written form of the animal name by visually looking up two same words and matching them) and an ultimate reading challenge when children have to match the animal picture to its written name.
Of course, cute voice is always ready to enthusiastically praise children for all their efforts.
Here, the task is to learn to compose the animal name from letters. Again, the modification enables you to transform the game either to letter-to-letter matching or word composition.
This is also where the well-loved monkey Abby comes on the stage! Abby is a fun monkey who loves to praise children.
Thanks to a wide range of modification, this app is one of those, which will grow with your child. Let's look together on how you can adjust this app to suit just your child!
* As noted above, the game mode can be accommodated to either matching mode for very small children or to a reading mode (labeling of the pictures-to-be-matched is turned off) for those who are slightly more advanced.
* For convenience, you can choose whether the letter sounds are going to be read aloud in the learning mode when the letters are manipulated.
* The same way, you can choose whether you prefer lower/upper case letters or if you want the words to be capitalized.
* In order to make the game age-appropriate, you can also turn on the letter hints, which will make the word composition game in the learning mode essentially a letters matching game.
* Moreover, you can modify the length of the longest word appearing in the application, so that you can for example set that the maximum number of letters is three, and then get words such as fox, pig, or dog.
Ultimately, with more than 80 (!) lovely animal word pictures, your children are bound to be both challenged and engaged!
If you have any suggestions on how we could further improve the design, please leave us a message at email@example.com. We always appreciate comments on how to make our apps even better!
22learn, your trusted educational apps developer
Novedades de la versión 1.61
Now iOS 7 compatible, game improvements.
Otros usuarios también compraron
- USD 0.99
- Categoría: Juegos
- Actualizado : 09/10/2013
- Versión: 1.61
- Tamaño: 29.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: CFC s.r.o.
- © CFC s.r.o. & 22learn.com
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.1.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.