Adding Tape Printing Calculator with virtual tape
De Joe Fratianni
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
Tired of adding numbers twice just to be sure you are correct? Problem solved.
Adding Tape is an adding machine with a virtual "tape."
Note: Adding Tape is modeled after an adding machine, not a calculator. The behavior of each is different.
Proud to be featured: "What's Hot"
Add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers up to five decimal places, keeps a running total and a virtual "tape."
- Virtual tape visible & scrollable while adding
- Touch/Hold number entry display area to copy/paste
- Edit mode allows you to delete individual rows
- Touch an number in your tape to copy directly to number display area
- Export tape as text or C.S.V. File (Comma Separated Value)
- Save multiple tapes
- Undo an unlimited number of times
* Customize *
- Optional decimal behavior: stays in fixed location as you enter numbers or traditional hit decimal key
- Alternate large Zero key or small '0' and '00' keys
- Option: add line numbers to tape
- Option: set number of Clear Entry touches before tape is cleared
Novedades de la versión 4.40
Sharing numbers is easier than ever. Now you can export your adding tape as a C.S.V. (Comma Separated Value) File for easy import into a spreadsheet applications. Just slide the top row of buttons to the left to reveal the export button with it's added functionality.
- Touch and hold number display area to copy/paste
- Export Tape as Text or CSV File
- Updated interface
- Compiled in 64 bit
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 23/04/2017
- Versión: 4.40
- Tamaño: 4.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Joe Fratianni
- © 2010 - 2017 Joe Fratianni
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.