American Accent Made Easy
Por Zepho Inc
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Have you lived in the US for years yet still not mastered the American
Have you always wanted to learn to speak in a way that Americans immediately understand?
American Accent Made easy iPhone app identifies the key components of what it takes to speak "American English." You will learn how to:
· Avoid being asked to repeat what you say
· Recognize your own specific speech issues and correct them
· Reinvoke the "brain plasticity" of a child learning a language using the "rubberband" technique
· Use knowledge of how American articulation and word stress patterns
differ from most other languages and dialects
· Use breath and mouth movement to support your changes
· Find mindful ways to practice that create lasting change without boredom
· Apply these techniques and strategies to your profession and career goals immediately
Rebecca Linquist, President & Founder of English by the Hour, has pioneered a program that helps non-native speakers of American English transform their speaking skills in as little as two months. Rebecca specializes in creating lasting behavioral change in the spoken English of adults.
Novedades de la versión 1.0.2
* Improved audio quality.
* PDF lessons file optimized for viewing on iPhone
* Removed all references to American Accent Training
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 3.99
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 08/04/2010
- Versión: 1.0.2
- Tamaño: 475 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Zepho Inc
- © Zepho Inc
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.1.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.