Ariosto Boiardo Tasso: Poemi cavallereschi for iPad
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The three greatest Italian poems of epic chivalry and romance of the Italian language, Orlando Furioso (“The Frenzy of Orlando”), by Ludovico Ariosto, Orlando Innamorato (“Orlando In Love”) by Matteo Maria Boiardo, and Gerusalemme Liberata (Jerusalem Delivered) by Torquato Tasso in the new series annoteBooks for iPad, with new exciting features!
This is another annoteBook by Dathlon for iPad, with a new version optimized for the “magic” tablet. The reader has been redesigned to make full use of the screen’s real estate, and maintains all the functionalities already present in the iPhone version. With the new engine the reading experience is more involving, while the powerful functionalities of the applications can be used in a more simple way. For instance, you can produce a PDF document for a single book with your notes, and send it by mail. Or you can exchange your notes with your friends.
Unique in its features:
• Three books in one, the Orlando Furioso of Ludovico Ariosto, the Orlando Innamorato of Matteo Maria Boiardo and the Gerusalemme Liberata of Torquato Tasso.;
• Index of books.
• Personal notes can be written for each verse.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of the Poemi cavallereschi). Requires wi-fi connection.
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• Word search, with powerful search engine.
• In-application e-mail of the of the books, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations!
• Additional resources, with index of characters and places and plot of the poem.
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
• Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions
• Verse numbers can be shown or hidden.
Please note: The work is only in Latin + Italian.
Novedades de la versión 1.1
Support for iOS 7