De BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Get flying faster with AvPlan EFB - the premier lifetime Electronic Flight Bag that grows with you.
Continuing to lead the market with unparalleled innovation and functionality, AvPlan features multiple firsts with terrain warning, touch to display restricted airspace status, automatic IFR airway planning and geo-referenced airport taxi & instrument approach diagrams to arm you with superior situational awareness.
Envisioned, developed and rigorously tested over a two year period by pilots for pilots, AvPlan EFB integrates everything you need to prepare, plan and execute your flight - whether it be in a recreational aircraft, corporate jet or something in between.
Your AvPlan EFB comes packed with the following features:
• Comprehensive VFR & IFR Flight Planning
• Complete official FAA airport/waypoint database
• All necessary documentation
• Advanced aircraft flight model setup
• Automatic TOC, TOD, PNR and optimum altitude calculation
• Full DUATS integration (WX, NOTAMS, flight plan submission)
• All US VFR & IFR aeronautical charts (with pan, zoom and rotation)
• Touch and drag (rubber band) graphical flight replanning/diversion
• Weight and balance (with loadsheet and passenger manifest)
• Graphical WX overlays on any chart (WX Radar, Lightning, METAR, SIGMET)
• GPS moving map with display data labels
• Touch-to-display TFR status
• Terrain map overlay and in-flight terrain alerting
• Geo-referenced airport diagrams (auto displays aircraft position on landing)
• Geo-referenced instrument approach plates which support route editing and more
• FAA Documentation (including full text search and bookmark functions)
• Aircraft pilot operating handbook import
• Send a briefing pack to PDF file, email & Apple AirPrint compatible printers
• Extensive integration with external flight planning systems/panel GPS/FMS’s (Including Garmin G1000)
• Ability to sync flight plans between Apple IOS devices
• Easy to access support from a team of committed professionals
• And much more we can’t list here
The Perfect Co-pilot
Intuitive, reliable and responsive, AvPlan’s inbuilt context awareness engine ensures it’s always up to date and ready to provide you with the right information at the right time, whether you’re preparing for your flight or already airborne.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AvPlan EFB – Plan faster, fly sooner
Novedades de la versión 7.3.7
• Printing fixes
AvPlan EFB 7.3 introduces a bunch of new features;
• New HUD items
• Crosshairs for precise user waypoint creation
• Live ATIS information under Terminal for NZ pilots
• New briefing items for NZ pilots
• Much smaller database downloads for NZ pilots
We have introduced a bunch of new HUD items in this release
• Rate of descent to destination
• Surface winds at current location
• QNH at current location
• ETA to Destination
The crosshairs enable precise creation of user waypoints. Turn on the cross hairs under Map Settings. Tap the centre of the cross to create a user waypoint and add it to your flight plan. Additionally, user waypoints can be edited by tapping the information icon under Terminal or a long press on the flight plan nav log.
New Zealand pilots have access to the new IFIS briefing items (METAR, TAF, ARFOR) when downloading a route briefing. Additionally, database download sizes in NZ have been radically reduced in size, and update every two months and not the current one month cycle.
- Categoría: Navegación
- Actualizado : 20/01/2017
- Versión: 7.3.7
- Tamaño: 143 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idiomas: Inglés, Portugués
- Vendedor: BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- © 2011 BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- AvPlan Worldwide 1 Year SubscriptionUSD 89.99
- AvPlan EFB Pro Subscription - South AmericaUSD 169.99