Character Encoding Web Utility for iPad
Por Takeyoshi Nakayama
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Note: iOS 8 and later not supported including iPhone 6. This utility works with your web browser.
Many web browsers for iPad do not support switching the character encodings manually. This utility allows you to manually set the character encoding. If you find garbled characters when browsing the web, try this utility to change the character encoding.
- Adobe Symbol
- Non-Lossy ASCII
- ISO 8859-1 Latin 1
- ISO 8859-2 Latin 2
- Macintosh Roman
- UTF-16 Little Endian
- UTF-16 Big Endian
- UTF-32 Little Endian
- UTF-32 Big Endian
- Windows CP1250 (WinLatin2)
- Windows CP1251 (Cyrillic)
- Windows CP1252 (WinLatin1)
- Windows CP1253 (Greek)
- Windows CP1254 (Turkish)
- Japanese Shift-JIS
- Japanese EUC
- Japanese ISO-2022-JP
- Launchable from your web browser.
- Full screen browsing without the statusbar or toolbar
- Both portrait and landscape modes are supported
- The utility can pass current URL back to Safari
- Some dynamic web pages may ignore the specified character encoding.