Child Silence Timer
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
This app is for parents who want to spend quality, quiet time with their children. It's a fun way to practice being quiet with your child just by setting the clock-timer.
With this app, voice levels are measured simultaneously by the microphone function of the iPhone/iPad. If the volume of your child's voice exceeds the limit that you pre-set, it will wake up a scary dog and the dog starts barking. But don't worry, soon after the dog, a cute little girl will show up on its screen and cheer your kids up.
【 Supported devices: microphone required, iOS 6 or later 】
iPhone 4S or later, iPad 2 or later, iPod Touch 4th generation or later
* Both iPhone and iPad support (Universal)
【 Usage example 】
When your kids are making loud noise at home and/or in public places, scolding them can sometimes cause more problems that it solves. With this app, keeping the sleeping dog from waking up can make quiet time fun for your kids! You can then, instead of scolding, praise the kids for doing well.
【 Features 】
• You can pre-set the timer from seconds to minutes, or time-free mode.
• You can change its voice limit depending on the environment, e.g., outside or in the house.
• You can check the history of your challenge in graph form after the end of each session.
• The following options are also available.
- Immediate Termination: A session will terminate immediately after the volume of the child's voice exceeds the limit.
- Auto Retry: The next session will automatically restart from the beginning after the immediate termination, and kids can try it until they make it.
- Sounds on/off.
- Voice Narration on/off
【 For children with developmental disorders 】
Children with developmental disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder or ADHD can often make repetitive vocal sounds known as Vocal Stimming or repetitive clapping. That can be disruptive in their day lives and may hinder their learning. With this app, children in the spectrum can practice controlling their voices/clapping effectively. This app can also be used as their time-aid because it's easy to check the remaining time of the session visually through the clock-timer.
【 Precautions for use 】
• Recommended for ages 4-12
• Younger children should use it together with their parents.
• In order to prevent children terminating a session by mistake, the stop button (back button) hides off screen. It will reappear when you tap the upper part of your iPhone/iPad screen.
• By adjusting the voice level, the app can be used in slightly noisier environments. However, it is difficult to use in very loud places.
• Since this app is a training support tool, children will not necessarily become quiet immediately. Moreover, this may not work for all children.
• Since power-saving mode is turned off during a session, it is recommended that your iPhone/iPad be connected to a charger for long time usage.
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not contain social media integration
- Does contain links to Keaton.com's apps and official web site
- Does not use analytics or data collection tools
This app contains Parental Gate that restricts your kids from accessing a parents section (includes Keaton.com's More Apps and official web site).
Novedades de la versión 1.2.1
• Support for iOS 9
• A notification message will be sent at the end of a timer when the app is in background
• Add "Parental Gate": It restricts your kids from accessing a parents section
• Refine App Icon
• Minor bug fixes and small improvements
* Due to technical reasons, this update requires iOS 6 or later.
- USD 1.99
- Categoría: Salud y forma física
- Actualizado : 02/10/2015
- Versión: 1.2.1
- Tamaño: 16.0 MB
- Idiomas: Inglés, Japonés
- Vendedor: Naoya Sangu
- © 2012-2015 Keaton.com
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.