Chinese Learning Express Module 1
Por Canada Online Mandarin Publishing LTD.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Chinese Learning Express was developed based on the extensive experience of teaching methodology and our many years of teaching a language as additional languages in the North America. This has been showcased in the following aspects:
1. Content selection: The context was selected to be suitable for North America culture so that students between the age of 12 and 25 are familiar with the content in their second language learning;
2. Teaching language selection: English was chosen as a tool to communicate with students so that they can appreciate and understand Mandarin more easily and readily.
3. The delivery format is in modular bases so that students can apply the use of sentences and expressions soon after learning them. Their interest in studying Chinese is sustained through this method of design and delivery.
4. The combination of video, internet, multimedia, and textbook was used in our development so that instructors can demonstrate the scenario displays and grammar learning, along with culturally relevant videos in each module. This can promote students' interests and learning efficiency.
5. The Chinese Learning Express also provides instructors with interactive teaching plans and classroom activities that North America students are familiar with and have used in their English learning environment. These teaching plans cover all four skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing using computer technology that assists instructors in downloading teaching notes, handouts, as well as in class exercises and assignments. The system is designed in such a way that multimedia instruction can be performed with equal success with or without the internet in the classroom.
6. The Chinese Learning Express was developed based on guidelines consistent with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the British Columbia Provincial Mandarin Curriculum, and the International Curriculum of Mandarin, established by Hanban. The Chinese Learning Express has adopted an objective guided interactive methodology that dictates the context, the teaching plans, assignment, exercises, and assessment.
The Chinese Learning Express consists of 12 scenarios as communicative tasks, 20 videos of live dialogue, 30 in-classroom activities, 46 grammar components, and 15 contemporary Chinese culture videos. Mandarin teachers can utilize the 15 sets of practices and assignments combining listening, speaking, reading and writing skills to monitor the student progress based on the evaluation forms provided in this Chinese Learning Express.
Module 1 explores various ways to greet people, from catching up with an old friend, to making introductions between peers, relatives, or people in a senior position to oneself. Students will learn how to express that something has just happened, how to soften the tone of a statement, and how to use the term “nothing but” to emphasize two objects or actions. The supplementary culture material presents the proper etiquette for making introductions in a business setting.
Novedades de la versión 1.51
Fix display bug under iPhone
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 21/09/2012
- Versión: 1.51
- Tamaño: 210 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Canada Online Mandarin Publishing LTD.
- © 2012 Canada Online Mandarin Publishing LTD.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.