EasyTrails GPS Lite
Por Zirak s.r.l.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
EasyTrails GPS LITE is the LITE version of EasyTrails GPS, the complete GPS tracker app for your iPhone.
The perfect application for those who are passionate about OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES and TRAVELING, everybody who likes outdoor sports, and not only.
Are you going for a bike or motorcycle ride? Well, EasyTrails GPS will tell you how many miles you traveled, how much time you spent, how high you climbed and many other details. In real-time it will show you the course on a map, comparing it with downloaded tracks and points of interest.
You can import or share all tracks and waypoints, photos and ideas for new journeys with your friends.
Share where you are on Facebook and Twitter through your GPS position, and export your tracks in standard formats, so you can review them on Google Earth, SportTracks and TrailsRunner. Or simply upload them to online services like Garmin Connect, or many others.
It's possible to import tracks by e-mail or Safari (EasyTrails can handle GPX, KML/KMZ and ZIP file formats), or by wi-fi networks, using an improved and easy to use web-based sharing feature.
With the FULL version, you can also calculate routes and let EasyTrails guide you using the new navigation capabilities. You can also let it guide you through previously recorded tracks.
Additionally, EasyTrails GPS can communicate with navigators like Maps, Google Maps, TomTom or Waze (if installed) for more advanced guidance needs.
Load custom cartography, EasyTrails supports KMZ and MBTILES formats.
EasyTrails GPS is easy to use and extremaly accurate. It ensures the maximum duration of battery thanks to the possibility of recording in "StandBy" mode. However, be aware that use of GPS, even in background, will have a significant impact on battery duration.
► For more info, visit our website: www.easytrails.com
► Heart rate monitoring (paid)
We added the ability to connect to compatible Bluetooth heart rate monitors (such as Polar H6 and H7 devices). Heart rate can be seen in real time from the dashboard.
With the 'Heart rate monitoring' in-app purchase:
- heart rate data will be associated to GPS tracks
- saved tracks will have an extra heart rate chart
- heart rate data will be saved to HealthKit
Additionally, with the 'Colored tracks' in-app purchase, it will be possible to highlight heart rate data directly on the map screen of a recorded track.
- Support for many different map types
- Support for different coordinate systems
- Support for user-loaded offline cartography (KMZ and MBTILES)
- Export tracks (single or multiple) in standard formats (GPX, KML/KMZ and CSV), with their associated waypoints and pictures
- Import tracks (GPX and KML/KMZ)
- Import waypoints (GPX and KML/KMZ)
- Resume recording of tracks
- Save waypoints with photos and descriptions
- Navigate to a point of interest
- Sharing via Facebook and Twitter
- Follow a path/track
- Navigate (distance / direction) towards any waypoint
- Navigate (distance / direction) towards any track marker (start / pause / resume / end points)
- Advanced Navigation to a waypoint using any navigation app you may have installed
- Upload tracks to SportTracks (http://sporttracks.mobi)
- Upload tracks to EveryTrail (http://www.everytrail.com)
- Upload tracks to OpenTrail (http://www.opentrail.us)
- Upload tracks to OkMap (http://www.okmap.org)
- Real-time visualization of distance, speed, altitude bearing and other data
- Map Visualization in different modes: street map, satellite, hybrid, terrain
- Charts (elevation profiles, ...)
- Digital Compass
- Heart rate monitoring
- Turn by turn directions
- High battery duration (record in standby)
- Select between metric, imperial and nautical measuring systems
- Intuitive and User Friendly interface
- Lightweight, reliable and accurate
- Doesn't require internet connection
Novedades de la versión 9.10
► This version fixes an issue that caused some users to have their tracks cut to 20 minutes of duration even if they have the duration limit removal in-app purchase
► Heart rate monitoring (paid)
We added the ability to connect to compatible Bluetooth heart rate monitors (such as Polar H6 and H7 devices) in order to display heart rate data. No in-app purchase is necessary to simply connect devices and monitor your heart rate in real time. It is necessary in order to associate heart rate data to tracks and save it to HealthKit.
► Colored tracks (paid)
Saved tracks can now be seen on the map screen with dynamic colors. Tracks that have the relevant information can now be colored according to altitude, speed, heart rate and air pressure.
► Direction arrows in tracks
We improved track lines to show the direction of travel.
► Step counting
We added the ability to count steps. This will display your total number of steps for the day and associate step count to tracks.
► Barometric grades
We managed to greatly improve the quality of grades calculation on devices that have a barometer.
- NEW support for importing PLT files (OziExplorer Track Point File)
- NEW it is now possible to edit a waypoint timestamp
- NEW improved support for KML files containing tracks
- NEW ability to quickly switch to a particular chart type
- NEW location name will now appear alongside coordinates in dashboard
- FIX crash when configuring a new WMS server
- FIX crash when editing waypoint types
- FIX crash when attempting to reload a partially saved track at startup
- FIX other small fixes and improvements
Otros usuarios también compraron
- Categoría: Navegación
- Actualizado : 12/05/2016
- Versión: 9.10
- Tamaño: 18.2 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Neerlandés, Portugués, Ruso
- Vendedor: Zirak Srl
- © 2009-2016 Zirak s.r.l.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Rutas de colorUSD 0.99